Oh my love Instagram….


I’m not sure if it’s the filters, the hashtags, the integration with Facebook or simply the fun way to share the photographic snapshots of time that make up life.
I can put up video, a photo or three, play with filters and whammy I can share to other social media…

I along with 300M plus users per month are I’m afraid to say addicted to the #
You can be trending, or specific to your industry or just use one # whatever your pleasure!

I can manage my filters and only select the favourite ones for next time to make my posting easy!
But with such names as toaster, aden and rise….
I can be highly creative or just go the #nofilter!
Or if I want a bit of spice LUX!

I can go public or private, like posts and my personal favourite I can save original photos…
I can follow my favs, reshare and like……whats not to like?
But what if I want to get the most out of Instagram?
The new layout #Layout from Instagram is the way to go

#loveinstagram#photobysamhickscomau#nofilter#oranges#reflection#farmlife#farm#freshfruit#homegrown #samhickscomau @samhickscomau